- Begin by snapping each asparagus spare’s end Ideally, and it would help if you got rid of these ends because they are chewed. Take off about 1 to 2 inches from the bottom.
- Drizzle the avocado oil over the trimmed asparagus pieces on a rimmed baking sheet, Then add the garlic clove, either in crushed or grated form.
- Now season the asparagus spears using salt and pepper; afterward, toss them until they become evenly covered.
- Cook the seasoned asparagus in the air fryer basket for 7 minutes (450 degrees).
- Serve the air-fried asparagus spears warm with any sides of your choosing.
This recipe for air fryer asparagus is quick and easy. If you typically don’t appreciate the taste of greens, you’ll find that this is quite a nice way to enjoy asparagus. It is, however, important to pay close attention to the cooking instructions to arrive at desirable results.
If you’d like to see more ideas and inspiration for cooking asparagus in an air fryer, we recommend checking out this video recipe.