- One pound Baby Bella mushrooms, washed and sliced to ¼ inches
- Two tablespoons butter, unsalted
- Two tablespoons freshly chopped thyme
- Two garlic cloves, finely minced
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Put oil and butter in the skillet at medium-high, and let the butter melt completely. Then, add the mushroom slices with a sprinkle of pepper and salt. Cook the mushrooms for five minutes until you notice you notice the mushroom juice in the pan.
- Toss in the thyme and garlic, and stir the mushrooms. Then, cook it for another three to four minutes, by which the mushroom juices will be almost entirely evaporated. If it isn’t, feel free to drain the moisture out of the pan.
- Once fully sautéed, garnish the mushroom slices as preferred, and serve.
More Baby Bella mushroom recipes can be watched here.