- One cauliflower head
- Two tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut the cauliflower florets into large chunks and put them in a pan. Then add enough water to cover the florets and sprinkle in a tablespoon of salt.
- Boil the cauliflower for five to seven minutes on high heat. Then, check for doneness by piercing the florets with a fork.
- Drain the florets in a colander and dry with paper towels. Then, pour the butter into a pan and cook briefly over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic powder, and when it thoroughly mixes, turn off the heat.
- Serve the cauliflower hot, with the butter and seasoning mix, poured on top.
You can also watch this video recipe for more ideas.