- Six large eggs
- Six English muffins
- Six slices of cheddar cheese
- 18 slices deli ham, small
- Set the oven to 350F and let it heat. Next, spray the inside of six ramekins with non-stick spray.
- Crack an egg into each ramekin and gently poke a hole into the yolk. Place in the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until the whites are firm. Bring down and slide the eggs out the ramekins. Then, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the muffins into two halves and place one slice of cheese on each bottom bun. Top the cheese with three pieces of ham. Add the eggs, followed by the second half of the muffin. Then, envelop the sandwiches in plastic wrappers and store them in the freezer.
- When you want to eat, take the sandwich out of the plastic wrapper and heat it in the microwave at half power for one minute. Then, flip the sandwich and heat again for another minute at a standard setting. And your homemade Jimmy Dean-style breakfast sandwiches are ready to serve!
- If you plan on eating the sandwiches the next day, don’t bother freezing them. Keep them in the fridge the night before and reheat in the microwave as instructed above.
For more homemade Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, observe this video.