Baked King Crab Legs (2 Servings)
- Three King Crab legs
- Four tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- One teaspoon lemon juice
- One teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- One teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 375F. While you wait, like the crab legs on a rimmed baking sheet, and then melt the butter over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, Old Bay season, and minced garlic to the melted butter and whisk. Divide the sauce and keep half aside for dipping.
- Thoroughly brush the remaining sauce over the crab legs, making sure to coat every part. If any extra sauce remains after, pour it over the crab legs. Toss the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. The crab legs should look flaky and opaque.
- Once it’s ready, set the baking sheet down and cut each crab leg in half. Then, serve along with the dipping sauce. Use a crab leg cracker and pick set to get most of the meat out.
Another delicious recipe can be found in this video.