- 2 pieces, top round or flank steaks; 2 pounds each
- Steak seasoning, to taste
- Cooking spray
- Let steak rest at room temperature for about 40 minutes and while you wait, preheat a greased grill to about 500°F.
- Apply steak seasoning generously to the meat, and make sure to massage it in. Position the steaks on the grill at a 45° angle and cover the lid. Leave to cook for about 3 minutes. Open the cover and rotate the steak by 90°, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Flip the steaks and repeat the same cooking process. Then, check the internal temperature for the desired doneness. Once cooked, take the steaks down and leave them to rest for up to 30 minutes before serving.