- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get a baking dish to place the crab legs.
- In a mixing dish, you can combine olive oil, garlic, and cajun seasoning. Mix until everything is well combined.
- You can separate the oil mixture into two bowls, one of which should be set aside.
- Proceed to cover the oven dish with aluminum foil after brushing the oil mixture on the crab legs.
- You bake the crab legs for 10 minutes in the oven.
- After removing the crab legs from the oven, you can brush them with the remaining oil mixture.
- Go on and bake for an additional 10 minutes after covering the crab legs with foil.
- After removing the crab legs from the oven, brush them with the other oil mixture you set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the dish.
You can watch this video recipe to know how to cook snow crab legs in the oven.