If you are wondering how to make guacamole, this tutorial is perfect for you. Guacamole makes a great dip, and goes well with just about any Mexican dish. At times I will like to eat my guacamole with tortilla chips, but I also frequently put it on tacos and hamburgers. There is nothing complicated about making guacamole, it basically consists of mashing together avocados with various spices. This is the perfect dip to prepare for the Play-offs and the upcoming Super Bowl. Enjoy.
- 3 avocados (halved, seeded, and peeled)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ medium onion (diced)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- In a large bowl add the avocados and the lime juice, Mash them together and toss to coat. Add salt, cumin, cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Fold in onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic. Let sit for 1 hour and serve.