- 12 ounces elbow macaroni pasta
- 12 ounces could chunk tuna (drained)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup frozen green pea (thawed)
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add cooked, drained pasta to a large bowl. Combine the pasta with drained tuna, chopped celery, thawed peas, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix until well combined.
- Cover, place into the refrigerator and chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving.