- 1lb ground beef
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup plain breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup green onion (sliced)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, ¼ cup green onion, egg, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix everything until well combined. Roll the mixture into small meatballs.
- Place the meatballs onto the baking sheet.
- Place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 160 Degrees F).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together Jack Daniels, soy sauce, Dijon, mustard, ¼ cup green onion, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, and cornstarch. Pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the sauce has thickened. Add cooked meatballs and stir to coat. Serve over pasta and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired.