Here is another delicious recipe for bone-in or boneless chicken wings, jalapeno wing sauce. This wing sauce has a unique flavor from the jalapeno pepper sauce. I like to prepare this sauce to go on boneless chicken wings and it is great to serve for Super Bowl parties. The sauce is prepared on the stovetop and is a combination of ketchup, brown sugar, jalapeno pepper sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. This sauce is easy to prepare and only requires combining all of the ingredients in a saucepan and simmering for a few minutes. Enjoy. If you do not have jalapenos then you can try some of the jalapeno substitutes mentioned here.
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 (2 ounces) bottle green jalapeno pepper sauce (about ¼ cup)
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- In a medium saucepan combine brown sugar, ketchup, jalapeno pepper sauce, mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, and whole grain mustard. Bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Toss with cooked bone-in or boneless chicken wings.