If you enjoy the queso dip from Chili’s restaurant this copycat recipe is perfect for you. Chili’s queso dip can easily be prepared right in the slow cooker. This is a great recipe for the upcoming Super Bowl. The process to preparing this dip is very simple—all of the ingredients are placed into the slow cooker and cooked on low for a couple of hours. This dip gets a lot of its flavor from chili powder, cumin and lime juice. A little heat is added from the cayenne pepper. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy.
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 (15 ounces) can no-bean chili
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- juice of 1 lime
- tortilla chips (for serving)
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes. Add all of the ingredients except for the tortilla chips to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or on high for 1 hour.
- Stir until everything is mixed well. Cook for low for an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.