- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 thin slices of ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Malibu Dipping Sauce-
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine the egg yolk and garlic and pour into a sealable plastic bag. Place the chicken breasts inside of the bag and seal shut, making sure there is no extra air inside.
- Make sure the chicken is well coated with the egg mixture. Place into the refrigerator and marinate for 4 hours.
- Prepare the honey mustard dipping sauce by combining Grey Poupon, mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and honey in a small bowl. Mix well, cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl combine panko, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well. Remove the chicken from the bag and coat with the breadcrumb mixture on both sides. Place onto a greased baking sheet.
- Place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees F. for about 40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 Degrees F.).
- Place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of Swiss over the chicken and bake for an additional 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve with the Malibu sauce for dipping.