- 1 salmon filet
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/8 tsp. grill mates seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
For spicy caramelized veggies
- 2 cups mixed veggies of your choice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. dried pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees with the tray lined with aluminum foil. This lets the salmon get a nice and crispy skin.
- Pat dry the salmon and then pour melted butter over it. Now sprinkle all the seasoning mentioned on both the sides, so the flavors are absorbed equally.
- Press down the seasoning with your fingers slowly, so they stick to the salmon.
- Place the seasoned salmon on the tray and bake it for about 10-12 minutes.
- Now turn on the broil mode in the oven and put back the tray with salmon for another 4 minutes. This will caramelize the top and give it a beautiful look.
- For the caramelized veggies just place all your veggies in a piece of aluminum foil, add butter, some brown sugar and season it with other spices. Wrap them in the foil and bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Dish out the buttery baked and crispy salmon along with the veggies and have it while it is steaming hot to enjoy all the seasonings in it.
You can use both wild and farm-raised salmon. However, wild salmon tends to be tastier. Wild salmon is expensive, but farm-raised ones are more budget-friendly.