- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced or shredded, optional)
- 8 ounces pasta (such a spaghetti, linguini, or vermicelli)
- ¼ cup peanuts
- ¼ cup green onions (chopped)
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 ½ tablespoons ginger root (minced)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 ½ tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons hot Chile paste (optional)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook according to package directions. Drain.
While noodles are cooking in a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, and chili paste.
- Cook over medium heat while stirring until the peanut butter melts and the mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Add noodles into a large serving bowl, add chicken, pour the sauce over the noodles and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.