- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (26 ounces) jars spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces rotini pasta, (cooked and drained)
- 5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (20 oz)
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet add oil and heat to medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onion, and garlic. Add Italian seasoning. Cook until the beef is browned. Drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce and 3 cups of cheese into the meat mixture. Place mixture into 2 greased 9×13” baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni. *The dish can be covered and frozen at this point if you are freezing.
- If you are cooking it now- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.