- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 6 (7 inches) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons sliced pitted black olives
- Lightly butter one side of each flour tortilla. Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat. Place the tortilla into the pan butter side down. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on half of a tortilla. Sprinkle a layer of cheese over the pizza sauce. Top with pepperoni and black olives. Cook until the cheese has melted and the bottom has browned.
- Fold the tortillas in half and press down the edges gently.
- Remove from pan. Repeat until all of the quesadillas are cooked. Slice each quesadilla into three triangles.