These pizza quesadillas are one of the easiest and quickest types of quesadillas you will ever make. There is not much involved in this recipe, just a tiny amount of prep work and then frying the quesadilla itself. These quesadillas have your favorite pizza ingredients such as pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and sliced black olives. You can add whatever types of pizza ingredients you like such as chopped green pepper and onion. You could also add some cooked Italian sausage if you would prefer. Another good option would be to sprinkle a little Italian seasoning on these quesadillas for even more flavor. This recipe is perfect for an appetizer or for a dinner any night of the week. It is also a great option for a game day party. Enjoy.
(Makes 6 Servings)Print
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 6 (7 inches) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons sliced pitted black olives
- Lightly butter one side of each flour tortilla. Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat. Place the tortilla into the pan butter side down. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on half of a tortilla. Sprinkle a layer of cheese over the pizza sauce. Top with pepperoni and black olives. Cook until the cheese has melted and the bottom has browned.
- Fold the tortillas in half and press down the edges gently.
- Remove from pan. Repeat until all of the quesadillas are cooked. Slice each quesadilla into three triangles.