- 2 Avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- Lime juice
- Lime zest
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 table spoon pickled ginger, finely chopped
- 1 table spoon of brine from the jar of the picked ginger
- Sea salt and pepper to the taste
- 1 table spoon chilly flakes
- green chilli (optional to taste)
- 20 grams of freshly chopped coriender
- 100 grams of pomegranate arils (keep extra for garnishing)
- Optional half avocado rose for garnishing.
- Optional 2 table spoon finely chopped dried mint
- In a bowl mash the avocado and all other ingredients. You can use the pastel to make smooth paste if needed.
- Place the mixed guacamole in bowl and garnish with pomegranate arils, fresh coriander and mint.
- You can serve with chips or in a pita with thin flat breads.
- Here’s to the flavoursome cuisine of Mexico!