I am always looking for a good spice rub for meat such as pork chops. This spice rub consists of very common ingredients that you probably already have on hand. The rub is just a combination of paprika, black pepper, salt, sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. This is great to rub on boneless or bone-in pork chops and after the pork is coated with the rub, it can be grilled or fried in the pan. You can also use this dry rub on other meats such as chicken. Enjoy.
Top 3 Ingredients For Pork Chop Spice Rub Recipe
[amazon box=”B00WU1OCWO,B074H5LYJN,B074H7J39W” grid=”3″]Print
- 3 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl combine paprika, black pepper, salt, sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- The dry rub can be used to rub on pork chops before cooking.