- 3–1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups small-curd 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13×9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups of sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.