This ravioli casserole reminds me of lasagna. Cheese ravioli is layered with a meat sauce and mozzarella and parmesan cheese in a casserole dish and then baked in the oven. The meat sauce is homemade and gets a lot of its flavor from Italian sausage. You can use your favorite brand of ravioli for this recipe. If you are looking for an easy meal, this casserole is easy to prepare and the only real work that is required is preparing the sauce. Serve with garlic bread. Enjoy.
- 3–1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups small-curd 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13×9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups of sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.