- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16 ounces) cans refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese and sour cream. Mix in refried beans until combined. Mix in taco seasoning until well combined.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the bean mixture evenly onto the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle cheddar and Monterey jack cheese on top.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.