This refried bean dip is an excellent appetizer to prepare for parties. This dip is very easy to make and tastes delicious. The dip is served hot and baked in the oven. A lot of the flavor comes from taco seasoning. Preparing this dip is very easy, refried beans are mixed with taco seasoning, sour cream, and cream cheese and then placed into a baking dish and topped with shredded cheese and baked to perfection. You can top this with delicious taco ingredients if you want such as lettuce, tomato, and black olives. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy.
Refried Bean Dip Recipe
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16 ounces) cans refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese and sour cream. Mix in refried beans until combined. Mix in taco seasoning until well combined.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the bean mixture evenly onto the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle cheddar and Monterey jack cheese on top.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.