- Russian dressing-
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sweet paprika
- salt (to taste)
- 24 pretzel slider rolls
- 24 slices deli corned beef
- 12 slices Swiss cheese (cut into 4 squares)
- 1/2lb sauerkraut
- To prepare the Russian dressing- in a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, onion, ketchup, horseradish, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and salt. Set aside.
- Warm the slider buns on a baking sheet according to package directions.
- Split the rolls and top the bottom half with corned beef, sauerkraut and 2 of the cheese squares per bun. Place the sandwiches under the broiler in the middle oven rack until the cheese melts. Remove from the oven.
- Spread the Russian dressing onto the bottom of the top half of each bun and place onto the sandwiches, dressing side down.