- Sweet white wine – 1 bottle (I am using Riesling)
- Calvados (apple brandy) – ¼ cup
- Orange juice – ¼ cup
- Apple Juice – 3 cups
- Apple – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Pear – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Orange – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Cinnamon stick – 1
- 7-Up soda – 1 1/2 cups
- Take a large pitcher with ice cubes.
- Add all the ingredients one by one except for 7 up soda and mix it gently just to combine them.
- Serve it immediately or you can even cover it and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- While serving add the sangria by 2/3rd of the glass and top the rest with some 7 up soda.
- You can refrigerate it for a few hours so that all the flavors just combine together.
- The cinnamon will give this sangria a bit of spicy and savory touch.
- You can add your favorite wine and brandy and make your own sangria recipe.
- I think this goes perfect with Apple brandy and white wine.