- 2lbs breakfast sausage
- 1 (32 ounces) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet add the breakfast sausage and cook while breaking up into chunks with a spatula until no longer pink and fully cooked.
- Remove from the skillet using a slotted spoon.
- Add the hash browns to the skillet and cook until lightly browned. Place the hash browns onto the bottom of a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with sausage and cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, and milk. Pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the baking dish.
- Place into the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until the casserole is golden brown and set.