- 8 Sea Scallops quartered
- 1 lobster tail rough chopped
- 10 jumbo shrimp cut in half
- 8 Jonah crab claws shucked (optional)
- 2 shallots fine diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Clos du Bois Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk or cream I use milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan divided in half
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon or thyme
- 1 lb Barilla Penne cooked Al Dente
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425.
Heat a skillet over medium, drizzle with Olive oil.
Saute seafood for 1-2 minutes.
Slowly add wine to deglaze the pan, add shallots, garlic & butter. Stir.
Add flour, stir to coat seafood.
Pour in milk or cream, bring to a boil stirring constantly
Reduce to simmer, the sauce should start thickening.
Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 the Parmesan.
Cook, drain and rinse penne pasta.
Mix bread crumbs into melted butter.
Layer in a casserole dish- pasta, sauce and seafood, bread crumbs, remaining Parmesan.
Bake 15 minutes or until the top is golden and edges are bubbly.
Serve with a glass of Chardonnay and crusty bread.