- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 3/4lb small cooked shrimp (peeled, deveined with tails removed)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (8 ounces) baguette (cut into ¼ inch thick slices)
- Thaw salad shrimp according to package directions. In a small bowl combine olive oil and garlic. Set aside. In a medium bowl combine shrimp, tomato, basil, balsamic vinegar, and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Brush oil mixture over baguette slices. Grill baguette slices for 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
- Place baguette slices on a large platter. Top with shrimp/tomato mixture. Top with feta cheese and serve.