- 3 cups spiral pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb medium cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined with tails removed)
- ½ cup fresh tomato (chopped)
- ½ cup green onion (sliced)
- ½ cup sweet red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together mayo, ranch dressing, cocktail sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- Pour pasta into a large serving bowl. Add shrimp, tomato, green onion, and parsley. Add dressing and mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.