- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 15-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. Gruyère
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Make Spinach–Artichoke Mixture: In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, artichoke hearts, garlic, baby spinach, gruyère and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and make a pocket in each breast.
- Fill pockets with dip and seal each breast with two toothpicks.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook until deeply golden, 10 minutes per side. Serve immediately.