- 2lbs ground beef
- garlic butter (pre-made or homemade)
- garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- Spread the garlic butter onto the insides of the hamburger buns. Heat a skillet or griddle to medium heat and place the buns with the garlic butter side down onto the skillet and toast them until lightly browned on the bottom. Remove and set aside.
- Form the ground beef into 6 patties. Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor skillet to medium-high heat. Cook the hamburger, turning at least once until they are fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 160 degree F.). During the last few minutes of cooking top each hamburger patty with a slice of cheese. Cook until the cheese has melted.
- Place the cheeseburgers onto the bottom bun. Spread a little more garlic butter on top of the burger.
- Place the top bun onto the burger and brush it with a little melted butter. Lightly sprinkle the top bun with garlic salt.