- 4 cup fresh strawberries (sliced)
- A ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 ½ cups Original Bisquick mix
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- whipped cream (such as a cool whip or Reddi Wip)
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl mix the strawberries and a ¼ cup of sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together Bisquick mix, milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by the spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Place into the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Split warm shortcakes. Fill and top with whipped cream and strawberries.