- 8 all beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- shredded Monterey jack cheese
- lettuce (shredded)
- tomato (chopped)
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Drain any excess fat. Add a ¾ cup of water and taco seasoning mix. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened. Stir often.
- Heat an indoor grill pan to medium-high heat. Place hot dogs into the pan and cook until slightly charred on the outside. Remove from the pan. Place hot dog buns into the grill pan and cook until lightly browned.
- Place hot dogs into the buns. Top each with taco meat, Monterey jack cheese, salsa, lettuce, and tomato.