- 8 hot dog buns
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 yellow onion
- ¼ head of green cabbage
- 1 (6 ounces) bag potato chips
- Add hot dogs to a medium sized pot, fill with enough water just to cover the hot dogs, and bring to a boil.
- Cook until heated through. Use a steamer to steam the hot dog’s buns until they are warm and soft.
Cut onion into small pieces. Put them into a food processor and process until they are finely chopped.
- Remove the onions and do the same with the cabbage. Crush the potato chips into very small pieces.
- Place each hot dog on a bun. Top with onion, cabbage, and crushed chips. Put on some mayo, mustard, and ketchup.