- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced into small chunks)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons stir fry sauce
- 8 tablespoons Asian toasted sesame dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons Asian toasted sesame dressing
- 10 wonton wrappers (sliced in half to create 2 triangles)
- oil (for frying)
- 4 tablespoons green onions (sliced)
- 4 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons red onion (diced)
- In a bowl or sealable plastic bag. Combine stir fry sauce, Asian toasted sesame dressing, soy sauce, and teriyaki sauce. Add chicken and mix well with the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl toss coleslaw mix with 2 tablespoons of Asian sesame dressing. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a wok over high heat. Add chicken with the marinade and stir fry until the chicken is fully cooked. Remove from the wok and transfer to a bowl. Add about 1/2 inch of oil to the wok over medium-high. Fry the wonton triangles in batches until golden brown on one side. Turn once and fry until golden brown on the other side. Drain on paper towels.
- To make nachos- line a plate with the fried wonton triangles. Top with some of the chicken mixture. Top with coleslaw mixture, green onion, cilantro, and red onion.