Parmesan Ranch Chicken Bites Recipe
These parmesan ranch chicken bites make a great appetizer or dinner. These chicken bites are coated with a breadcrumb, dry ranch dressing and parmesan cheese mixture. The chicken bites are a little work to prepare but the result is well worth it. The chicken is first rolled in flour, then dipped in egg and then rolled in a breadcrumb mixture. The chicken pieces are then fried in oil until golden brown. You can either use a pot or deep-fryer to cook the chicken. The easiest way would be to use a deep-fryer. You can serve with bottled ranch dressing if desired. Enjoy.
Parmesan Ranch Chicken Bites
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch chunks)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 2 eggs
- oil (for frying)
- In a shallow plate or pie dish, add the flour and season with salt and pepper to taste. In another shallow plate or pie dish combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and ranch dressing mix. In a bowl beat the eggs using a fork.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Roll the chicken pieces first in the flour, then dip in the egg and then roll in the breadcrumb mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Cook the chicken pieces in batches until golden brown and fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.), about 5 minutes per batch. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
Adapted from ThatsSoYummy.