This Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts recipe with Bacon is incredibly flavorful and tasty. Moreover, the sprouts are cooked with bacon bites, making them extremely crispy.
- 2 lb of Brussels sprouts
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Four tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of precooked Bacon
- One tablespoon of garlic parsley salt
- Brussels sprouts should be washed and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Then combine all of the ingredients – olive oil, garlic parsley salt, and parmesan cheese to season it – in a large mixing bowl.
- Fill an air fryer basket halfway with Brussels sprouts.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and go on to cook for 12 minutes.
- Proceed to remove the Brussels sprouts at the 6-minute mark and shake them to ensure that all sides are crispy.
- You can add the Bacon to the Brussels sprouts and cook for another 5 minutes in the air fryer.
- Go ahead and serve the Brussels sprouts right away; they are best enjoyed when served hot.
You can watch this video recipe to know more about cooking brussels sprouts with Bacon in the air fryer.