You can fire up the grill to prepare these bacon ranch potato foil packets. These foil packets make a great side dish to serve with your grilled meat. The potatoes are sliced and then mixed with ranch dressing, garlic powder, salt and pepper and placed into the foil packets with bacon and cheese. The foil packets are placed onto the grill and cooked for about 20-25 minutes or until tender. Top with fresh parsley once they are cooked. Enjoy.
- 2lbs potatoes
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 5 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat an outdoor grill over medium heat. Slice the potatoes into ¼ inch thick slices. Rinse with water and pat dry. Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl combine the sliced potatoes, ¾ of the ranch dressing, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well and place the potato mixture into the center of the foil.
- Top the potatoes with bacon and cheddar and wrap the foil around the potato mixture to form a packet and seal.
- Place onto the grill and cook for 20-25 minutes with the lid closed. Flip once through the process about ¾ of the way through cooking. Remove from the grill and let sit 5 minutes. Spoon the remaining ranch dressing over the top of the potatoes for serving and garnish with fresh parsley.