BBQ Pulled beef is delicious to serve for dinner or even to bring to parties. You can easily make this recipe to serve a large group of people if needed. In this recipe, a beef roast is prepared in the slow cooker with a homemade bbq sauce and then served on sandwich buns. The homemade bbq sauce is a simple combination of common bbq sauce ingredients such as ketchup, vinegar, and brown sugar. You can top these sandwiches with whatever you like, some good options would be coleslaw, onion rings, and muenster cheese. You can also top it with nothing at all and it will still be amazing. If you don’t want to use this beef on sandwiches it goes great on nachos as well. Enjoy.
- 1 ½ cups ketchup
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 6 medium garlic cloves (minced)
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- A ½ cup of water
- 3lb bone-in beef chuck roast
- 10 slide-size sandwich rolls
- Turn the slow cooker to high and add ketchup, brown sugar, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, chili powder, and water. Mix well. Place the meat in the slow cooker with the sauce and cook for 4 to 5 hours on high.
- Remove the beef roast from the crock pot and shred using two forks. Discard the bones. Place the meat into a bowl. Use a ladle and spoon some of the juices into the shredded beef until you get a consistency you like. Serve on slider rolls.