- Three large sweet potatoes
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- Dried oregano
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Heat the oven to 350F, and coat the inside of a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Then, wash the potatoes, peel them, and cut them into medium-sized chunks.
- Pour the potato chunks into the baking dish and sprinkle the olive oil on top. Then, toss them, add the other spices, and toss again till they’re evenly coated.
- Bake the potatoes until they turn soft- this should take up to an hour. Check by poking them with a fork about halfway through the cooking time.
More information can be seen here.