For dinner, a delicious roast and veggies are guaranteed when you cook a London Broil in the crockpot. For many individuals, this is their favorite meat-and-potatoes dish. You will always get a tender London Broil when you gently cook it in the crockpot.
The ingredients and directions for whipping up this London broil recipe are described below.
- Brown the London broil in a skillet with one tablespoon of butter.
- In a 6-quart crockpot, place the London broil.
- In the following sequence, you will have to arrange the onions, garlic, salt, pepper, potatoes, and carrots on top of the London Broil.
- Then proceed to season the vegetables to your taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss in 3 cups beef broth into the pot.
- Cook for 4 hours on high.
- Add cornstarch and water
- Cook on high for another 15 minutes to thicken the gravy.
- Serve immediately after carving the London broil.
This London broil recipe promises a very satisfying experience because the meat has been cooked to an extremely tender level. For more ideas on making crockpot London broil, see this video recipe.