- Adjust the air fryer to an ideal temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit and leave it to preheat. In the meantime (while your air fryer is preheating), clean up your red potatoes and then cut them into smaller pieces if you haven’t previously done so.
- Combine the cleaned and cut potatoes with olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a large mixing basin. If you’re unsure about the right quantity of salt and pepper to use, start with a small amount and add more afterward.
- Place the potatoes in an air fryer basket and leave them to cook for 10 minutes.
- Take the basket out of the air fryer and shake it a little. Allow for another 10 minutes of cooking, or until the red potatoes get properly cooked.
- Remove the cooked potatoes from the air fryer and serve them to your taste.
This recipe for air fryer red potatoes yields really tasty results. If you use really good seasoning options, you’ll be able to maximize the flavor of the results and discover for yourself a new favorite way to enjoy red potatoes.
For more inspiration on how to cook red potatoes in the air fryer, we recommend that you look at this video recipe.