- Ten chicken wings, cut into drumettes and flappers
- Half cup BBQ sauce (more for mild, less for strong)
- Grease the grill rack with cooking oil, then prepare the burners for two-zone heating, with the hot side around 350F.
- Pat the wings dry and arrange them on the grill, spacing them to cook evenly. Cover the lid and let the wings cook for about two minutes. Then, open the lid and flip any wing that has turned dark than the rest. Keep this up for about 18 more minutes, moving any piece that darkens faster to the low-heat zone.
- Check the wings for an internal temperature of 165F, and move such pieces to the farthest side of the low-heat zone. Move the wings to a bowl and add the BBQ sauce when they’re all done. Then, toss the wings in the sauce until they’re fully coated, and serve.
Also, try this video recipe for more ideas.