Here we have a copycat recipe for the beef lo mein from P.F. Chang’s China Bistro. Beef lo mein consists of noodles mixed with marinated stir-fried steak and vegetables. The steak is marinated in ingredients such as soy sauce and oyster sauce. The lo mein gets a lot of flavor from sesame oil and is tossed with cabbage and carrots. You can serve this recipe with egg rolls. Enjoy.
Top 3 Essentials For Cooking P.F. Chang’s Beef Lo Mein Recipes
No products found.
- 1 1/2lbs flank steak (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons beef broth
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Lo Mein-
- 8 ounces lo mein noodles (or spaghetti, linguine, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- ¼ cup oil (or as needed)
- In a medium bowl combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, and beef broth. Whisk in the cornstarch and sugar until blended. Pour into a large ziplock bag, add the beef strips and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the lo mein noodles according to package directions. Drain well and toss with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil. Once the oil is heated, add the beef and stir-fry until just cooked. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add garlic and carrots to the pan while stirring. Add the cabbage and stir fry for 1 or 2 minutes. Stir in the cooked noodles and beef. Stir to heat through and mix together.
- Serve immediately.