These parmesan chicken bites are delicious and perfect to prepare for your football party. The chicken bites are cooked in oil and come out perfectly crispy and ready to eat with your favorite dipping sauce. The chicken pieces are coated with flour, egg and a parmesan breadcrumb mixture. Ac lot of the flavor in the breadcrumb mixture comes from garlic powder and smoked paprika. You can serve these amazing chicken bites with marinara sauce for dipping or other sauces such as ranch dressing. Enjoy.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper to taste. In a large bowl mix together the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add flour into a pie dish or plate.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour, then dip into the beaten eggs, then dredge in the panko mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, 5 or 6 pieces at a time, and cook until golden and crispy and fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.).
- Serve right away and top with additional parmesan if desired.