BBQ Ranch Burgers Recipe
These BBQ ranch burgers get a lot of flavor from ranch dressing mix and prepared bbq sauce. The burgers are topped with a ranch guacamole. You can either grill these burgers on an outdoor grill, cook them in the frying pan or on a griddle. The ground beef is mixed with ingredients such as ranch dressing, bbq sauce, shredded cheddar cheese and minced onion. I like to serve these burgers with French fries. Enjoy!
BBQ Ranch Burgers
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dip mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, seeded and mashed
- 4 hamburger buns
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomatoes
- Place 1/4 of the dry ranch mix in a small bowl and mix in the mashed avocado.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ranch mix, ground beef, onion and barbecue sauce. mix well.
- Form the mixture into 4 large flat patties. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat. Place the patties onto the grill and grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through, the internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F. During the last few minutes of cooking top each patty with about 3 tablespoons shredded cheese and grill until melted.
- Split the hamburger buns and place them cut-side down onto the grill and lightly toast.
- To assemble, top each hamburger bun with lettuce, tomato, a grilled hamburger patty and some of the seasoned avocado.