Chicken Nugget Sliders Recipe
With the use of frozen chicken nuggets you can make some of the easiest sliders ever. These sliders are topped with crispy chicken nuggets, cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, lettuce and a ketchup mayonnaise mixture. If you want to make things even easier, use precooked bacon. These can be prepared very quickly and a perfect to serve for gameday. Enjoy!
Chicken Nugget Sliders
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 12 slider buns, split
- 12 frozen chicken nuggets, cooked according to package directions
- 3 slices cheddar cheese, sliced into 4 squares
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and broken into 12 pieces
- 12 small iceberg lettuce leaves, or romaine
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and ketchup. Mix well.
- Spread a little bit of the mayonnaise mixture onto the top of the bottom of each slider bun. Top with 1 piece of lettuce, a cooked chicken nugget, 2 of the cheese squares, and 2 pieces of bacon. Place the top of the slider bun onto each sandwich.
Adapted from Hellman’s.