Rotisserie Chicken Club Wrap Recipe
During the summer months, at times it is too hot to cook indoors. A solution that I have to this is to prepare delicious wraps. These wraps only require cooking of the bacon and if you want to use pre-cooked bacon, you can just microwave it for a short time to heat it up. These rotisserie chicken club wraps are loaded with chicken, bacon, Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato. What makes these wraps even more delicious is a garlic mayonnaise that is prepared. This recipe uses the meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken to save time. I like to serve these wraps with chips. Enjoy.
Rotisserie Chicken Club Wrap
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) rotisserie chicken (skin and bones discarded, meat removed and chopped into bite-sized pieces).
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves (turn into pieces)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Spread a thin layer of garlic mayonnaise down the center of a tortilla (leaving about 1 to 2 inches from the sides without sauce). Place a slice of Swiss cheese in the center of the sauce. Place ¼ of the steak on the top of the cheese. Place some of the crumbled bacon over the chicken and place ½ of a romaine lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice over the bacon. Bring the sides toward the center of the filling. Fold the bottom of the tortilla over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap closes. Repeat with remaining tortillas.