- Start by preheating the air fryer to 390°F (200 degrees C).
- In the air fryer basket or on your air fryer trays, you can place two chicken patties.
- Check the patties after 8 minutes of cooking. If you desire, you can flip and crisp for 2-3 minutes.
- If desired, you can toast the buns after removing the chicken patties from the air fryer. It only takes a minute or two to crisp up the buns slightly.
- You can add the cheese slice and top with the top half of the bread to melt the cheese slices without falling off or flying away. Return to the air fryer and melt the cheese with the remaining heat.
- Place each chicken patty on a hamburger bun and top with the condiments and toppings.
This chicken in the air fryer is best served on a toasted bun with your favorite toppings.
You can watch this video recipe to learn more about cooking frozen chicken patty in an air fryer.